Our friends over at the AMA’s Accelerating Change Transformation Team (ACTT) have been kind enough to share with us a fantastic CII/CPAR webinar they recently hosted.
In this 25-minute webinar, Dr. Janet Craig with the Edmonton West PCN and Dr. Chris Le with the Edmonton North PCN discuss and share their experiences using CII/CPAR in Healthquest.
- The importance of CII/CPAR in the context of a provincial clinical information system and patient continuity of care
- How CII/CPAR functions within Healthquest
- How CII/CPAR is set up and configured
- How patient privacy and confidentiality are respected
- The benefits of CII/CPAR for both patients and physicians
So, grab a nice tall glass of iced tea, your favorite sandwich, and spend a quick half-hour learning all about CII/CPAR in Healthquest!
And a big thank you to ACTT for sharing this video with us!
23 thoughts on “Physician Experiences with CII/CPAR in Healthquest”
Comments are closed.