Healthquest Charting is built to provide relevant information easily. Whatever your patient requires, Healthquest tailors the workflow to your practice.
Find all patient-related items conveniently in one place, organized under various tabs in the patient chart.
The Chart Overview displays a list of chart notes, scanned documents, problems, medical history notes, medications, intake forms, and created letters.
The Reference Panel keeps this same information available throughout your workflow.
Dedicated tabs for specific visit items include:
- Fully customizable chart or encounter notes for each visit – Healthquest works for your unique practice and doesn’t force you into a workflow
- Complete prescribing module, including full integration with Canada Health Infoway PrescribeIT® v5.0 for true ePrescribing capabilities
- Lab results and reports with full support for AHS eDelivery feeds, including the new Connect Care results, and legacy feeds still in use throughout Alberta
- Over 4,000 built-in forms and requisitions, with more being added every day – each one automatically populates with patient and physician information, with support for saved templates
- Problem List to capture any patient issues, both ongoing and historic, with integration into Healthquest’s robust Clinical Decision Support module
- Extensive Referral Management, allowing for organization and tracking of all patient referrals, both incoming and outgoing
In addition, Healthquest Charting provides extensive time-saving features to better support your patients, such as:
- One-click access to Healthquest’s Worklist feature, the clinic’s internal communication platform for patient-related actions and information sharing, providing quick and efficient tasking for commonly used requests
- Access to Netcare, linking directly to the patient, allowing for review of external labs and reports requested and completed by other providers outside the clinic
- Customizable Clinical Decision Support (CDS) queries, providing notifications when patients match criteria, such as requiring routine exams or diagnostic procedures
- Support for closed-loop patient care, with direct integration with the Healthquest Patient Portal, Patient Messaging, and Patient Fillable Forms
We know you’ll love Healthquest, and we have over 800 happy clinics to back up that claim. Our extensively customizable Charting interface is just one more thing to love.