What if you could get rid of those endless shelves of paper charts?
What if you could create an unlimited number of chart templates to record only the information you need and pull up a summary of your patient’s entire chart with a single button?
Healthquest’s Charting features can do just that and more!
- Netcare Integration: Healthquest includes built-in support for the Shared Health Record (SHR) and Community Information Integration (CII).
- Forms: over 3000 Alberta-specific lab, diagnostic, and referral forms available.
- Medication Management: mark prescriptions as favourites, renew from the charting overview, and print up to five prescriptions on one sheet of paper.
- Lab Result Management: monitor lab result feeds to ensure that you always have up-to-date reports.
- Referral Management: attach lab results and letters to patient charts, see changes made to a referral, and create templates for future use.
- Clinical Decision Support (CDS): use CDS queries to automatically notify you when a patient is due for a screening procedure.
Want to unlock these features? Contact your client service representative today!
To see more of the amazing features available in Healthquest, check out this page.