Healthquest version 4.1.60 released December 3, 2018.
1. *New* Automated Appointment Reminders – Automatically send out reminders via email, text, or voice messages using defined criteria. Contact Technical Support to enable this feature.
2. *New* Online Bookings and Reminders buttons added to the appointment scheduler. Buttons include a count of pending bookings and reminders.
3. *New* Program Setup – Billing – Added radio button, Do not Reset or Repeat Claim Date.
4. *New* Program Setup – Charting – Prescriptions – Print Signature on Rx’s, on by default.
5. *New* Auto-inactivate Prescriptions – this is a User setting in Program Setup > Charting > Prescriptions – Auto-inactivate Prescriptions.
6. *New* Link to client card Appointment List added to Client – Scans, and Doc Appt. View – Scanned Docs.
7. *New* Charting Window title – includes patient name, gender, PHN, DOB and age.
8. *New* Motor Vehicle Accident Form – replaced old MVA.
9. *New* Appointment Reminder Confirmation – Text Messages – setting to send a confirmation response text message, on by default. Only available for confirmations not cancellations. Setting is located in Program Setup > Appointments > Reminders > Send a text message (Text reminders only)
10. *New* Survey – appears on the Security window after 30 days passed start date, and then every 120 days after submitting.
11. *New* Appointment Schedule – Find – Added a ‘More’ button to display more available appointments.
12. Instant Messaging – Show user as not available by checking the ‘Do Not Disturb’ checkbox. IM button has red border for user, for others it displays red Do Not Disturb text under their username.
13. Instant Messaging – Right-Click on a message to copy and paste to the clipboard.
14. Referral Management – Ability to add more than 30 referral statuses.
15. Calendar – Right-click/double click calendar, added drop down to jump ahead +1 Week, +2 Weeks, +1 Month etc.
16. Setup User Access – Filter option, and Hide End Dated Employees checkbox added – on by default.
17. Appointment Schedule Zoom – remembers zoom level for the current user after clicking Save.
18. Worklists – Client Card and Chart buttons added to worklist tasks.
19. Worklist window is resizable.
20. Users Currently Logged in Report – ability to sort by clicking column headings.
21. New Form Fields – client email address, company information, name for statements, and license # for statements.
Healthquest version 4.1.40 released June 25, 2018.
1. *New* Shared Health Record (SHR) System – View Netcare information directly within Healthquest, download and get updates to consultation reports, send basic encounter information directly to Netcare from Healthquest. Contact Sales to have SHR access enabled.
2. *New* Shared Health Record Remediation report – list of all SHR Encounters, and Reports, located under the Admin menu on the Healthquest table top.
3. *New* Shared Health Record (SHR) – Display downloaded SHR files as scanned documents. Program Setup option Charting > SHR > SHR downloads also show in scanned documents.
4. *New* Appointment Details window – New look and feel. To revert to old appointment details view uncheck the option in Program Setup>Appointment>Scheduler Setup>Use New Appointment Details View or say No to survey question.
5. *New* Allow Multiple Logins for same user – Program Setup database option, under Admin-Security tab. If this option is unchecked, when users login more than once on the same workstation they receive a message ‘You are already logged into Healthquest on this workstation do you want to start another instance of Healthquest.’
6. *New* Form Groups – Create custom groups of frequently used forms for quickly adding forms to patient charts. Located under Setup>Forms>Setup Form Groups.
7. *New* View lab result from the Lab Result Exception window. Double-click on the patient name to view lab result.
8. *New* Future visit indicator from Lab Results – Link displaying the Next Visit date when viewing a patient labs from Doc Appointment View and from Charting on the Lab/Report tab. Select the Next Visit link to view the Appointment List window.
9. *New* Keyboard shortcut R marks as Lab Result as Reviewed.
10. *New* Keyboard shortcut N moves to the next Lab Result.
11. *New* Keyboard shortcut CTRL + F7 brings up Remote Support for Healthquest.
12. *New* Keyboard shortcut CTRL + A highlights all text in the field to copy. Added to Chart Note fields, Client Card, etc.
13. *New* Chart Summary – Filter option – filter options added to the chart summary/history.
14. *New* View PDFs using Foxit Reader, includes scans and lab reports.
15. Doc Billing Summary – added 3 new options – Sub/Rec Summary, Submission Summary, AH Payment Summary.
16. Appointment Reminder – Voice Messages – send a voice message appointment reminder if the client card ‘Appointment Reminder Via’ field is set to Phone Home or Phone Work. Ability to create templates the same as email and text message reminders. Contact Sales to have this enabled.
17. Text Message History report – a total appears at the bottom of report.
18. Program Setup option added to Scans – Client/Worklist Review Scans – Mark done moves to the next scan.
19. Chart Security Log – Mark Client as “Internally Confidential” – only Physicians can view the chart internally, but data WILL display in Netcare.
20. Chart Security Log – Mark Client as “Externally Confidential” – everyone can view the chart internally, but data will NOT display in Netcare.
Healthquest version 4.1.23 released January 22, 2018.
1. *New* Appointment Reminders Confirmations/Cancellations – Clients will have the ability to cancel and confirm appointments via text or email. Once enabled, administrators can customize settings for appointment reminders in Program Setup > Appointment > Reminders. Contact Client Services to have this enabled.
2. *New* Program Setup Search – Search box added to the Program Setup window. Type in text to search for specific options.
3. *New* Doc Appointment View Icons – Clicking an icon on a patient appointment now opens the most recently created record for the current day.
4. *New* Add Form Fields to Chart Note Defaults – works with Complaint, Single-line Text, and Multi-line Text.
5. *New* Appointment Schedule now automatically refreshes for the same user when logged on to multiple workstations.
6. *New* Reports – Statistics – Form Count – displays the count of each form that has been used in the specified date range and for the selected practitioner.
7. *New* Lab Results to Multiple Docs – Lab results can now be linked to multiple doctors during processing or from the client lab results window.
8. *New* Lab Results – show only review status of the currently logged in doctor. This database setting is on by default and located in Program Setup> Charting> Labs> Doctors Only See Review Status’ For Themselves.
9. *New* Form Tags – When creating new forms, ability to search for forms with specific tags. In Form Management, global form tags are pre-assigned to each form, ability to create custom tags under the Setup menu – Add Item Types.
10. Scans – ability to use the scroll wheel on the mouse when looking at scans (.tif).
11. Charting – Treatment Plan tab is visible in the medical charting window, if the Program Setup option ‘Use Treatment Plan with Medical DB’ is enabled.
12. Auto-lock Chart Notes after a set number of days – configure this database option in Program setup > Security > Autolock Objects after # days.
Healthquest version 4.1.15 released August 8, 2017.
- *New* Security Information/ News Feed – added a Healthquest news feed, current reminders, Recent Backup History and a link to the release notes of the current version.
- *New* Appointment State Statistics Report – summary report by doctor and date range, shows average patient wait times, time in room, and cycle times. This report is located under Reports > Statistics > Appointment State Statistics.
- *New* Rooms Floor – Limit rooms by the Doctor’s floor selection for the appointment date. Setup Floors from Setup menu > Add Item Types > Rooms Floor. Under Appts menu > Room Setup, choose the Floor for each exam room. Shift + Right-click a day on the scheduler to assign a floor.
- *New* Instant Message Report – Allow System Administrators to review Instant Messages. Displays the instant messages sent or received for the selected employees and the specified date range. Report is located under Admin > Security Reports > IM Report.
- *New* Client Email History – button added next to email address on the client card, shows an email history for that patient.
- *New* Client Card – Access to email templates when emailing from the client card.
- *New* Send Text Message Reminders by double clicking a phone number field. A default doctor is required to send text messages.
- *New* Copy PHN to Clipboard – Copy a patient’s phn to the clipboard by right-clicking the name on the sidebar.
- *New* Lab Results in Chart Notes – right click on the Lab/Report tab in the charting window to display lab results, click and drag results into chart note fields.
- *New* Doc Appointment View – Appointment with ‘In Room’ status, hover mouse over appointment and a tooltip displays the exam room name.
- *New* Report – AH Day vs Evening vs Weekend – this report counts AH claims to determine patient visits per weekday, weekend, evenings (EV,NTPM) and nights (NTAM).
- *New* Invoice Entry – Prompt to enter a price on items with zero amount in the price list. This is a Program Setup database option under Billing > Invoice Billing > Prompt for price when price is 0.
- *New* Chart Notes with defaults – Limit chart note default list to doctor.
- *New* Ability to remove a Doc from a prescription.
- Referral Doctor Lookup window – Ability to search by code or skill description.
- Employee Card – Type/Template Access button – limit specific users from editing scans, appointment, letter types, and viewing/editing templates.
- Doc Appointment View – Lab Results – window is now re-sizable.
- Form Management – Apply button saves changes, but leaves window open, and Save & Close will apply changes and close window.
- Form Management – Window is re-sizable.
- Referral Management – Added a column to the Ref doc list ‘Requested Doctor’.
- WCB Rapid Report – Attaching a zero KB file attachment will return an error message, will not be able to submit report.
- Worklist and Referral Management Attachement windows – Chart button added.
- Reports – Removed the Save as Excel button from various reports. The Export button provides same functionality. Export button added to reports that didn’t have it previously.
- WCB Rapid Report – Treatment Details – If ‘Investigation’ is selected, a reminder popup will appear ‘Please attach the appropriate diagnostic requisition form when requesting an investigation’. Message appears for reports C050, C151, C050S and C151S.
Healthquest version 4.1.14 released June 6, 2017.
- *New* Disable favorite prescription window popup when the New button is right-clicked. The favorite meds window will only appear if the New button is left-clicked.
- *New* Favorite Prescriptions – filter by Group name. New button: Delete from Favorites
- *New* Differentiate Clinic Doctors from Referral Doctors and patients in client lookup. Clinic Doctors are italicized.
- *New* Appointment States ‘Time Since Arrived’ appears red if patient waits more than the selected time. Set the time in Program Setup > Appointment > Scheduler Setup > Appointment States: colour Time Since Arrived after ___ minutes. This is a database setting, the wait time defaults to 60 minutes.
- *New* Worklist Task – automatically return a task to the original sender by clicking the Return button.
- *New* Display patient alias in parenthesis, beside the patient name in the Client Dashboard.
- *New* Locked and Confidential Chart Notes – info bar appears red when chart note is locked, and blue when confidential.
- *New* Option to print receipts from a specific receipt printer. Enable this Workstation setting in Program Setup > System > Printing > Use Receipt Printer.
- *New* Lab Results with notes associated with will show a paper icon next to result in Doc Appt. view.
- Email Templates – added a form field button for Referral Doc.
Healthquest version 4.1.11 released April 12, 2017.
- *New* Statistic Report – Triplicate Drug List – Displays all Triplicate Rx’s by a doctor within a date range.
- *New* Favourite Prescription Macros – select a group of favourites and automatically create those prescriptions.
- *New* Chart Summary – Summary of entire patient chart starting with Allergies, Problem List, History chart notes. Replaces Browse All Chart Notes in Charting. Open with right-click appointment in Doctor Appointment View, Client menu – Chart Summary and shortcut key F9 after client entry lookup.
- Appointment Templates – Doctor specific appointment templates. Shared clinic templates are displayed in the list after the personal templates for each doctor. A divider line separates the two types.
- Online booking is now unchecked for new employees.
- Panel Management report – ability to sort this report.
- Worklists – ability to set Priority Code colours.
- Text Message/Email Template – Client name form field added.
- Referral Management – added Acknowledgement fields to the referral management and referral management report. Track the date the referral was acknowledged and responded to.
- Referral Management – select the History tab to copy a previous referral when creating a new referral for a patient. Option to copy attachments.
- Chart History for Row Data – Ctrl+Click to display chart history for row data. Highlight text, click Copy button, and paste text in other fields.
- Appointment Details window – added the Other Phone field.
- Confidential Chart Notes – only the physician or user who marked the chart note as confidential or the users granted authority can change confidentiality.
- Appointment Reminders – ability to organize by Appt Type within the appointment reminders window.
- Appointment Schedule Toolbar is resizable.
- Doc Appointment view – Appointments tab – sort by Time, Name, or Appointment Type by clicking the column headings.
- Reports – Client Lists – End Date List – added the Reason column to this report.
- Letter Template Form Fields – Option to select a custom date format for unformatted date fields.