Healthquest version 4.1.23 released January 22, 2018.
1. *New* Appointment Reminders Confirmations/Cancellations – Clients will have the ability to cancel and confirm appointments via text or email. Once enabled, administrators can customize settings for appointment reminders in Program Setup > Appointment > Reminders. Contact Client Services to have this enabled.
2. *New* Program Setup Search – Search box added to the Program Setup window. Type in text to search for specific options.
3. *New* Doc Appointment View Icons – Clicking an icon on a patient appointment now opens the most recently created record for the current day.
4. *New* Add Form Fields to Chart Note Defaults – works with Complaint, Single-line Text, and Multi-line Text.
5. *New* Appointment Schedule now automatically refreshes for the same user when logged on to multiple workstations.
6. *New* Reports – Statistics – Form Count – displays the count of each form that has been used in the specified date range and for the selected practitioner.
7. *New* Lab Results to Multiple Docs – Lab results can now be linked to multiple doctors during processing or from the client lab results window.
8. *New* Lab Results – show only review status of the currently logged in doctor. This database setting is on by default and located in Program Setup> Charting> Labs> Doctors Only See Review Status’ For Themselves.
9. *New* Form Tags – When creating new forms, ability to search for forms with specific tags. In Form Management, global form tags are pre-assigned to each form, ability to create custom tags under the Setup menu – Add Item Types.
10. Scans – ability to use the scroll wheel on the mouse when looking at scans (.tif).
11. Charting – Treatment Plan tab is visible in the medical charting window, if the Program Setup option ‘Use Treatment Plan with Medical DB’ is enabled.
12. Auto-lock Chart Notes after a set number of days – configure this database option in Program setup > Security > Autolock Objects after # days.
Healthquest version 4.1.15 released August 8, 2017.
- *New* Security Information/ News Feed – added a Healthquest news feed, current reminders, Recent Backup History and a link to the release notes of the current version.
- *New* Appointment State Statistics Report – summary report by doctor and date range, shows average patient wait times, time in room, and cycle times. This report is located under Reports > Statistics > Appointment State Statistics.
- *New* Rooms Floor – Limit rooms by the Doctor’s floor selection for the appointment date. Setup Floors from Setup menu > Add Item Types > Rooms Floor. Under Appts menu > Room Setup, choose the Floor for each exam room. Shift + Right-click a day on the scheduler to assign a floor.
- *New* Instant Message Report – Allow System Administrators to review Instant Messages. Displays the instant messages sent or received for the selected employees and the specified date range. Report is located under Admin > Security Reports > IM Report.
- *New* Client Email History – button added next to email address on the client card, shows an email history for that patient.
- *New* Client Card – Access to email templates when emailing from the client card.
- *New* Send Text Message Reminders by double clicking a phone number field. A default doctor is required to send text messages.
- *New* Copy PHN to Clipboard – Copy a patient’s phn to the clipboard by right-clicking the name on the sidebar.
- *New* Lab Results in Chart Notes – right click on the Lab/Report tab in the charting window to display lab results, click and drag results into chart note fields.
- *New* Doc Appointment View – Appointment with ‘In Room’ status, hover mouse over appointment and a tooltip displays the exam room name.
- *New* Report – AH Day vs Evening vs Weekend – this report counts AH claims to determine patient visits per weekday, weekend, evenings (EV,NTPM) and nights (NTAM).
- *New* Invoice Entry – Prompt to enter a price on items with zero amount in the price list. This is a Program Setup database option under Billing > Invoice Billing > Prompt for price when price is 0.
- *New* Chart Notes with defaults – Limit chart note default list to doctor.
- *New* Ability to remove a Doc from a prescription.
- Referral Doctor Lookup window – Ability to search by code or skill description.
- Employee Card – Type/Template Access button – limit specific users from editing scans, appointment, letter types, and viewing/editing templates.
- Doc Appointment View – Lab Results – window is now re-sizable.
- Form Management – Apply button saves changes, but leaves window open, and Save & Close will apply changes and close window.
- Form Management – Window is re-sizable.
- Referral Management – Added a column to the Ref doc list ‘Requested Doctor’.
- WCB Rapid Report – Attaching a zero KB file attachment will return an error message, will not be able to submit report.
- Worklist and Referral Management Attachement windows – Chart button added.
- Reports – Removed the Save as Excel button from various reports. The Export button provides same functionality. Export button added to reports that didn’t have it previously.
- WCB Rapid Report – Treatment Details – If ‘Investigation’ is selected, a reminder popup will appear ‘Please attach the appropriate diagnostic requisition form when requesting an investigation’. Message appears for reports C050, C151, C050S and C151S.
Healthquest version 4.1.14 released June 6, 2017.
- *New* Disable favorite prescription window popup when the New button is right-clicked. The favorite meds window will only appear if the New button is left-clicked.
- *New* Favorite Prescriptions – filter by Group name. New button: Delete from Favorites
- *New* Differentiate Clinic Doctors from Referral Doctors and patients in client lookup. Clinic Doctors are italicized.
- *New* Appointment States ‘Time Since Arrived’ appears red if patient waits more than the selected time. Set the time in Program Setup > Appointment > Scheduler Setup > Appointment States: colour Time Since Arrived after ___ minutes. This is a database setting, the wait time defaults to 60 minutes.
- *New* Worklist Task – automatically return a task to the original sender by clicking the Return button.
- *New* Display patient alias in parenthesis, beside the patient name in the Client Dashboard.
- *New* Locked and Confidential Chart Notes – info bar appears red when chart note is locked, and blue when confidential.
- *New* Option to print receipts from a specific receipt printer. Enable this Workstation setting in Program Setup > System > Printing > Use Receipt Printer.
- *New* Lab Results with notes associated with will show a paper icon next to result in Doc Appt. view.
- Email Templates – added a form field button for Referral Doc.
Healthquest version 4.1.11 released April 12, 2017.
- *New* Statistic Report – Triplicate Drug List – Displays all Triplicate Rx’s by a doctor within a date range.
- *New* Favourite Prescription Macros – select a group of favourites and automatically create those prescriptions.
- *New* Chart Summary – Summary of entire patient chart starting with Allergies, Problem List, History chart notes. Replaces Browse All Chart Notes in Charting. Open with right-click appointment in Doctor Appointment View, Client menu – Chart Summary and shortcut key F9 after client entry lookup.
- Appointment Templates – Doctor specific appointment templates. Shared clinic templates are displayed in the list after the personal templates for each doctor. A divider line separates the two types.
- Online booking is now unchecked for new employees.
- Panel Management report – ability to sort this report.
- Worklists – ability to set Priority Code colours.
- Text Message/Email Template – Client name form field added.
- Referral Management – added Acknowledgement fields to the referral management and referral management report. Track the date the referral was acknowledged and responded to.
- Referral Management – select the History tab to copy a previous referral when creating a new referral for a patient. Option to copy attachments.
- Chart History for Row Data – Ctrl+Click to display chart history for row data. Highlight text, click Copy button, and paste text in other fields.
- Appointment Details window – added the Other Phone field.
- Confidential Chart Notes – only the physician or user who marked the chart note as confidential or the users granted authority can change confidentiality.
- Appointment Reminders – ability to organize by Appt Type within the appointment reminders window.
- Appointment Schedule Toolbar is resizable.
- Doc Appointment view – Appointments tab – sort by Time, Name, or Appointment Type by clicking the column headings.
- Reports – Client Lists – End Date List – added the Reason column to this report.
- Letter Template Form Fields – Option to select a custom date format for unformatted date fields.